Life Group Guide (01.22.17)
For the week of January 22-28
Sermon Series: Acts
Week Two - Personal Encounter
Scriptures from message (Acts 2:1 - 6:7)
Link to listen to message.
Warm up question: What is the most powerful situation or person you have even encountered?
Group Discussion Questions:
- Explain a time when you beleive you personally encountered the Lord?
- Do you beleive you have access to the power and presence of Jesus in your life?
- Do you feel that as we see of Peter and John in Acts 4:13, others would see evidence that you have personally spent time with Jesus, or that you have a relationship with Him?
- What things do you think would indicate this or lack to indicate your relationship with Jesus?
- How can we help you or support you as your spiritual family in this area?
Pray for individual requests in the group, pray for people being reached out to by group members by name, and pray for the growth and health of Grace City.