Life Group Guide (02.12.17)
For the week of February 12-18
Sermon Series: Acts
Week Five - Persistent Faith
Scriptures from message (Acts 13-20)
Link to listen to message.
Warm up question: What is an area of life that you seem to keep encountering resistence.
Group Discussion Questions:
- In what ways have you experienced relational persecution in your life?
- In these times do you feel closer to God or isolated from Him?
- Remembering the 4 things that Pastor Chris hilighted led to persistent faith with the disciples (they PRAYED, they were PROMPTED, the PROCLAIMED, they PRODUCED) which of these are struggles for you and which are more of your strengths?
- Do you feel like you are "PRODUCING" as a disciple of Christ?
- Which area is the most lacking of the 4 points above and how can we help you with that?
Pray for individual requests in the group, pray for people being reached out to by group members by name, and pray for the growth and health of Grace City.