Life Group Guide (10.16.16)
For the week of October 16-22
Sermon Series: Grow Up.
Week One - TRUST
Scriptures from message (1 Thes. 2:7-9, 1 Cor. 13:11, Gen. 3:1-13)
Link to listen to message.
Warm up question: What is one thing that you really like to have control of in your life.
Group Discussion Questions:
- What similarities are there between developing and maturing physically and spiritually.
- In what ways has culture misrepresented what it looks like to be mature or what growing up looks like.
- From the message we learned that spiritual maturation (growing up) looks like sharing in the burden in your relationships and community and seeing a true transformation of your self taking place rather than just a modification of your actions and habits. What might this look like in the life of a Christ follower? What may this look like for you personally?
- What correlations do you see between maturity + trust and immaturity + lack of trust?
- In what area do you feel you may be spiritually immature, what steps can you take to trust God so He can lead you in the jouney of growing up?
Pray for individual requests in the group, pray for people being reached out to by gorup members by name, and pray for the growth and health of Grace City.