Life Group Guide (4.16.17)
For the week of April 16-22
Sermon Series: Exodus
Week 6: Passover/Easter
Scriptures from message: Exodus 12
IMPACT TEAM FOCUS: Welcome Team
Warm-up question: What is something you have avoided the consequence of in your life?
Group Discussion Questions:
1. In what ways are you life Pharoah from scriptures?
2. In what ways are you like the children of Israel from the scriptures?
3. Explain a way in which you feel unworthy of being "passed over" by the judgment of the LORD (Yahweh)?
4. Discuss the implications of the ultimate Passover lamb on your personal story/life?
5. What should change about the way you live and relate to others in light of Gods mercy to give you a substitute?
Pray for individual requests in the group, pray for people being reached out to by group members by name, and pray for the growth and health of Grace City.