Life Group Guide (4.23.17)
For the week of April 23-29
Sermon Series: Exodus
Week 7: He is faithful/He saves
Scriptures from message: Exodus 13:17 - 14:31
IMPACT TEAM FOCUS: Setup and Teardown
Warm-up question: Describe a situation where someone has let you down?
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Explain a time where you turned to people instead of God and were let down?
2. Share with us a time where God showed himself faithful in your life?
3. What is currently your proverbial "Red Sea" that you are looking for a miracle to get through?
4. What steps of obedience do you believe you have taken leading you to this point of needing a miracle?
5. Who are three people in your life needs to hear the good news of a faithful and saving God? Pray for them before group is over.
Pray for individual requests in the group, pray for people being reached out to by group members by name, and pray for the growth and health of Grace City.